· You need nine black trash bags and stuffing such as newspaper, left over packing materials, or even leaves.
· Fill one trash bag with stuffing and tie it closed to create the spider’s body.
· Hold the second trash bag on its side and fill the length with stuffing.
· Wrap the empty bag around the stuffing several times, so that it looks like a spider’s arm, and secure it with a tie. Repeat this for the other seven legs.
· Use a glue gun to secure the legs to the body.
You can cut off the bottom of Styrofoam cups and glue them onto the body to make eyes.