Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dollar Store Ranch Chicken Recipe

I'm sorry I do not know where I got this recipe from, or I would give credit to that person.  I do know that it is yummy if you like food with a little kick to it.  I made it as a freezer meal, so we have had it a few times now.  I love this dish!

Dollar Store Ranch Chicken

8 ozs. cooked macaroni  (I used 16 oz to make it go farther and a little less then 2 lbs of chicken)
1 to 2 lbs of shreded cooked chicken
1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's because it was on sale)
1 can evaporated milk (12 oz can)
6 oz. shredded cheese - your choice
1 packet of ranch dressing mix (I used my own homemade mix)

1. Preheat oven to 350f

2. Mix hot sauce, evaporated milk, dry ranch dressing together in a bowl.

3. Add macaroni, chicken and cheese.

4. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.  Pour all ingredients in.

5. Bake for 15-20 min. until warm and the cheese is melted. 


I separated mine into 3 separate casserole dishes for baking.  This made the perfect size portions for my family and so I could have one and freeze two.  It was a real hit with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment