Friday, March 29, 2013

How To Deodorize and Sharpen Your Disposal Naturally

How To Deodorize and Sharpen Your Disposal Naturally
 
 
 
 
By StockpilingMoms - Blogger
 
A great way to deodorize and sharpen your disposal naturally is with three simple items.
All you need are some ice cubes, lemons and baking soda. You don't have to use whole or unused lemons either. I use the ends of my lemons or after I grate them. I love to use the lemons after I make detox water or lemonade.

Just toss into your disposal 4-5 ice cubes, fresh lemon (I often bring home lemons from my drinks when I got out to eat) and a Tablespoon of baking soda. Run down your disposal and you will have a fresh smelling and clean disposal while sharpening your blades at the same time.
  • How To Deodorize and Sharpen Your Disposal Naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment