Saturday, May 18, 2013

Diaper Babies - Baby Shower Gifts and Decorations

I made these cute little Diaper Babies for my daughter's baby shower. So easy to do. They make a great gift for the mother-to-be because everything can be used. The diapers, the baby socks and the wash clothes. Even the basket and the blanket (I lined the basket with). 

Here is the link that will give you step-by-step instuctions on how to make them -
http://www.northerncottage.net/2011/11/baby-shower-gift.html


Cute idea for cupcakes. 
Pacifier cupcakes
Image: Baby Gaga.

1 comment:

  1. My gosh! These are attractive ideas with charming colors. Went for a gender reveal party of my colleague also. Their planned event was super cool. Dance, music, food, cake cutting and everything was such a mesmerizing affair. Liked the interior and outer space of New York venues booked for the memorable day.

    ReplyDelete