Turkey Shepherd’s Pie by Katie Lee
Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Need a recipe for all of those leftovers? Leftover Turkey Hash is the king of easy potato recipes and is good for any meal. Enjoy with two eggs on top and dig in.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or turkey fat
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 3 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 2 tablespoons turkey fat or butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon summer savory
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light cream or milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat in frying pan 2-3 Tbsp melted butter or turkey or chicken fat. Add thinly sliced onion and diced celery. Heat 5-8 minutes over low heat, stirring often.
- Add 2-3 cups cooked turkey. Cook 5 minutes over low heat.
- Brown the chicken fat and flour well before adding water. Add savory, salt and pepper to taste.
- When sauce is smooth and creamy, add 1/4 cup cream and any remaining turkey or chicken gravy. Pour over turkey. Simmer 15 minutes, then serve with hot biscuits and pickled beets.
Read more at http://www.recipelion.com/Turkey-Recipes/Leftover-Turkey-Hash/ct/1#SmFe3PIIOEKGXW1a.99
Turkey Divan with Broccoli
- 2 10 oz. packages frozen broccoli
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 large slices cooked turkey (White is best)
- 2 cups medium white sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
InstructionsCook broccoli until just tender. Place in greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish or eight individual casseroles. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Place turkey slices on top of broccoli. Combine mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, whipped cream, nutmeg, and white sauce in double boiler and blend thoroughly with rubber spatula while heating. Pour hot sauce over turkey, sprinkle with cheese, and broil slowly for about ten minutes, until bubbling and browned. Serve with hot rolls, molded fruit salad and pumpkin pie.
Read more at http://www.recipelion.com/Turkey-Recipes/Turkey-Divan-with-Broccoli/ct/1#q3rK8qgkHJtgZ0gR.99
Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
Leftover Turkey Crescent Bake
Turkey, Ham, and Swiss Casserole
Turkey Carcass Soup
LEFTOVER HOLIDAY TURKEY GUMBOhttp://www.gumbopages.com/food/soups/turk-gumbo.html
I know, this is ham and not turkey. Some people have ham on Thanksgiving instead of turkey, so I'm putting this on here.
View recipe: http://www.southyourmouth.com/2011/12/cajun-ham-bean-soup.html
Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole Recipe - Kraft Recipes