- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions or chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet or dill pickle relish or chopped sweet or dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch ground pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta, cheese, celery, peas, radishes, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish or pickles, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over pasta mixture.
- Add chopped eggs. Toss lightly to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Before serving, if necessary, stir in additional milk to moisten.