Deli Style Macaroni Salad
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pickle or pickle relish
- Cook macaroni according to box directions, drain, place in container with top.
- Mix with vinegar and mustard, sugar, salt and pepper, when smooth pour over macaroni.
- Add celery, onion, bell pepper. Then add tomato and cucumber, then add chopped pickle or pickle relish, chill well stir before serving.