- 1 8-ounce box elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and rinsed with cool water
- 1 2-ounce can tuna packed in spring water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 crisp apple; peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 2 8-ounce cans pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 2 8-oz cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Mix tuna, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, apple, pineapple, and raisins; mix in macaroni.
- Gently add mandarin oranges; add additional mayonnaise if it seems dry.
- Chill and serve.