- 1-15.5 oz. can black beans, WELL-RINSED and drained
- 3 eggs (update 4/23/12-I now use 2 eggs and it still comes out great!)
- 2 T butter (I used the coconut oil, too)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 T vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup honey (I've also used organic sugar)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional (I like it with nuts better, myself:)
- 1/4-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except the chocolate chips and nuts in a high powered blender (I don't know, but I am guessing a food processor would work, too).
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
- Pour batter in the pan.
- Top with walnuts and chocolate chips if you wish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick can come out of the middle clean (if you use chocolate chips, this may not happen since they melt in the oven).