Photo: Ben Fink; Styling: Andrea Steinberg
Orange-Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Pops
- 1 12-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt (not nonfat)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine juice concentrate with 2 1/2 cups water. Whisk in sugar until dissolved. Whisk in vanilla and salt. Whisk in yogurt, mixing until well combined.
- 2. Place 8 7-oz. paper cups on a baking sheet. Pour mixture into cups, filling halfway. Freeze until slightly firm, about 1 hour. Place craft sticks in center of each cup, then return to freezer until completely firm, 6 hours or overnight. To unmold, peel off paper cups. Serve immediately.