A hot oil treatment restores the shine to dry, damaged hair; many stylists recommend a once-weekly treatment to keep locks in stellar shape. You don't have to run to the store to purchase a costly hot oil treatment or make an appointment at the salon. You probably even have the ingredients for a hot oil treatment right in your kitchen cabinet. The natural oils add needed moisture to thirsty, dry hair and help repair split ends and damage caused by styling aids such as blow dryers and flat irons.
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- Shower cap
- 1Combine the olive oil and honey in a saucepan and heat the mixture over high heat until it boils.
- 2Take the saucepan away from the heat and allow the mixture to cool down. Stir the olive oil and honey so they're well blended.
- 3Put the honey and olive oil mix onto your hair. Comb it through for best results. Wrap your hair in a towel or put it up in a plastic shower cap and leave the treatment on for between 15 and 30 minutes.
- 4Shampoo your hair as normal.
- Double Your Hair GrowthNisim.com/fast-hair-growthGet Long Beautiful Hair You Have Always Wanted With Fast Shampoo
- Best Anti Wrinkle Creamswww.topicologist.com5 Best Wrinkle Creams That Work. In-Depth Reviews, Prices & More.
- Make Him Addicted To YouHaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com9 Magic Words You Must Say To Make Him Fall Deeply In Love.
- Want Fuller Eyebrows?EyelashGrowthCenter.com/EyebrowsLatest Eyebrow Growth Remedy Review What Eyebrow Remedy Products Work?
Read more: How to Do a Homemade Hot Oil Treatment | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2182609_do-homemade-hot-oil-treatment.html#ixzz1l1T5njz3